I’ve noticed that people are very serious about trip to Paris and there are so many places to visit that instead of enjoying, people run with a to-do list like crazy just to mark “checked” attraction, one by one….
I will not give you the popular “must see” places list because it depends on your preferences in my humble opinion, but I can give you an advise to slow down and enjoy every moment because staring at people could be more interesting than staring at Mona Lisa for 15 seconds in a crowd of tourists behaving in a very strange or even insane way…
Top things to do in Paris:
- Skoot around 🛴
- You can do both in the same time, it’s funny.
- Stare at interesting people.
- Eat a baguette.
- Drink champagne or a tea like me (not that fancy but taste better).
- Say “j’adore”.
- Think about which shape of a mustache you would like to have, if you could.
- Pose like a sculpture to feel the vibe.
- Buy your cats royal pillows with their portraits wearing crowns.
Leave a Reply