Egypt is a vast country full of wonders, here are top places to visit
📍Valley of the Kings / Luxor
📍The Temple of Hatshepsut
📍Deir el-Medina Valley of the Artisans
📍Medinet Habu – the temple of Ramzes III
📍 Karnak temple
📍Dendera / Dandarah temple of Hathor
📍The temple of Horus in Edfu
📍The temple of Sobek & Falcon god in Kom Ombo
📍Elephantine – a tiny island on the Nile river
📍The Old Cataract
Sofitel legend old cataract Aswan
📍Cairo / Khan el-Khali Bazar
📍Hotel Panorama Pyramids Inn
📍The Pyramids of Giza
Ikhet – the glorious light
Built so many centuries ago yet we still don’t know how they were built.
For so many years we were taught many misleading and incorrect “facts”, so let’s clear it out. There are still more questions than answers but at least we can stop teaching our children some junky information.
The three pyramids of Giza are master pieces of architecture, here’s just a few of the wonders:
- they were covered with polished limestone making a smooth surface that reflected sun and moon light, shining from a distance, hence the name “Ikhet” which mean the glorious light. Later on the white stone slabs were taken down, destroyed and used to build mosques.
- the stones in pyramids are built sand put together so perfectly that it is not possible to put something very thin like a credit card between the edges of the stone blocks.
- it is not true that they were built by slaves. All the found body remains around the pyramids indicate that the builders were treated good, were healthy and also were paid for their job.
- It is not confirmed that the pyramids were meant to be tombs.
- The pyramids consist of stones heavier than elephants.
- There are tunnels and chambers under the pyramids.
- Despite the desert temperatures outside, inside the pyramid is always 20 Celsius.
- Inside the great pyramid there’s a coffer larger than the tunnels leading to it.
- The doors to the great pyramid weigh 20 tones that can be opened with one hand from inside. They also perfectly blend in with stones when closed.
- The astronomical position of pyramids indicated incredible knowledge of ancient architects, scientist and builders. The three pyramids are perfectly aligned with the Orion belt.
📍 Dashur / The Bend & Red Pyramids
📍Saqqara / Saqarah
Let’s meet on:
Leave a Reply